A HOUSE OF TRADITION
The Château of Saint Germain du Plain is built on the foundations of a medieval castle with its original cellars remaining. The current building with its outbuildings and its orangery, Empire style, were built in 1830. The transformation, dating back to 1848, gave it its current symmetry.
The « Demoiselles De Verchère », descendants of its founders, lived there until the 70s. The castle was then abandoned for more than twenty years. In 1994, important works were undertaken by its new owner who lived in Geneva.
Robert Harris and Yuko Matsuoka Harris, after having mandated the continuation of its restoration since 2007, dedicate it today to the welcome and stay.